- monitor loadings and deliveries, inform customers in case of delays via phone or email;
- update transport details in relevant systems;
- respond to any urgent request from colleagues or customers;
- enter customer orders in systems;
- take care of invoicing (freight, extra costs, payment allocation, follow up);
- reporting duties (verification of KPIs, sending daily delivery/loading reports etc.).
Requirements for candidates:
- are able to work during night time 20:00 – 8:00;
- desirably, but not mandatory, have experience within logistics (short sea, deep sea or road freight);
- pay attention to details and accuracy;
- have outstanding communication and problem-solving skills;
- are a motivated individual with a ”can-do” attitude;
- are able to work independently and participate in teamwork;
- are fluent in written and verbal English (other European languages will be considered an advantage);
- have experience with MS Office applications.
The company proposes:
- working time 3 to 4 nights per week, depending on work schedule;
- night-time work compensation +50 % on top of the base salary;
- job-related training;
- personal and professional growth;
- social guarantees, health insurance, and other bonuses.
Work time: night-time work
Working place: Riga
To apply, please send an application with an attached CV to email@example.com