- work with SAP Commerce platform;
- UI interface improvements;
- new page and component development according to customer needs;
- data migration/exchange from/with other SAP systems (such as ERP, ECC, and other);
- cooperation with technical team in implementing solutions;
- meetings with client (discussions on upcoming improvements, requirements gathering);
- knowledge sessions for customers employees.
Requirements for candidates:
- looking candidates with back-end OR front-end programming work experience;
- in case of experience with back-end web development: knowledge of Java, Spring, SQL;
- good English knowledge (verbal and written);
- flexibility towards working time, responsibility, openness to new knowledge and challenges;
- adapting to customers, willingness, and skills to collaborate with the team and customers.
- knowledge and work experience in the SAP Commerce projects.
The company proposes:
- salary between 1000 and 4000 EUR gross (before tax), depending on the experience of the applicant;
- work in an international company and participation in foreign customer projects;
- the possibility of growth to positions of the senior technical consultant and the team leader or in programming field to the positions of the senior programmer or systems architect;
- paid telephone invoice, health insurance at the beginning of the job.
Workplace: work in Latvia at the office in Riga and part of a time remotely.
Working time: flexible, depending on the demand of international customers.
Request for an application please sent to firstname.lastname@example.org