- Oversee the production of electronic products to meet production goals and ensure efficient processes;
- Manage and develop a team of production workers to ensure high-quality output;
- Work with other departments to ensure a smooth production process;
- Track and report on production results to management;
- Deliver plant tour presentations and participate in other initiatives;
- Ensure that all safety protocols are followed.
- Gross monthly salary EUR 2700-3000 EUR;
- Annual performance-related bonus policy in addition to a monthly salary;
- Life, health, and accident insurance;
- Inclusive, international, and multicultural environment;
- Training and development plans, career opportunities;
- Meal and fuel allowance;
- • Additional vacation days.
- Higher education in Engineering, Management or a related field preferred;
- Proven experience in production supervisory preferably in a multinational company;
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage a team of production workers effectively;
- Fluent in English and Latvian, Russian language knowledge would be an advantage.
Worktime: 8:00-16:30 (flexible start)
Workplace: Riga, Krustpils Street 35A
Are you interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org