- Hands-on experience in work with the BI tools and particularly Qlik Sense;
- Understanding of various business management systems & databases (Horizon, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of accounting & finance reporting + data modelling;
- Analytical thinking and ability to solve problem situations;
- MS Excel – expert level, knowledge of SQL query optimization;
- Knowledge of Latvian and English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Preferably - driver's license (category B).
- Understand customers’ business processes and define requirements;
- Create customised data reports according to customers’ needs;
- Develop and maintain data reports with Qlik Sense BI tool;
- Design & implement Qlik Sense application;
- Provide customer support and consultations to users.
- Salary up to 3000 EUR (gross);
- Possibility of hybrid work regime (work from the office + remotely);
- Career growth opportunities;
- Team-building activities;
- Health insurance after the probation period;
- Free parking;
- Gas costs reimbursement;
- Training (courses on various system functionalities).
Company’s address: Riga, Bukaišu iela 6
To apply please send your CV in English to e-mail: email@example.com