Java Development Team Lead
Our client Confero Technologies is looking for an experienced and ambitious Java Development Team Lead for FinTech software development using the cutting-edge technologies. If you are passionate about innovative fintech industry solutions, management and motivation of a great team, making technology decisions and a possibility to have direct impact on the development of a list of software products, DarbaGuru is looking forward to receiving your application!
- at least two years of a team management;
- advanced knowledge of OOP and enterprise integration patterns;
- advanced knowledge of SQL and database design;
- enterprise Java experience (Spring, Camel, Maven);
- experience with task management systems (Jira or similar); Git, advanced branching, pull requests;
- experience of working in agile environment, strictly following the deadlines and maintaining a positive attitude;
- preferable experience with modern frontend frameworks (Angular 2+, ReactJS);
- good understanding of CI/CD processes.
- design and development management of technologically new fintech software products;
- development of projects and products through the entire software development lifecycle (technical analysis of the requirements, planning the architecture, coding, testing, delivery, support);
- making technological decisions;
- organisation of training for junior team members and mentoring;
- meeting timeline and quality objectives;
- coordination of the teamwork and interaction with all relevant parties.
- interesting and ambitious work tasks;
- possibilities of professional growth in a fast-growing company;
- friendly colleagues with a lot of experience and desire to reach the common goals;
- pleasant environment, snacks and coffee in a beautiful office in the centre of Riga;
- favourable parking conditions around the office;
- health insurance;
- fun team-building events.
- to a candidate fully complying with the requirements of the position, a monthly salary before taxes from 5000.00 to 6000.00 EUR + bonuses.
Workplace: hybrid work model - both remote and 3 day a week in the office in Elizabetes 23, Riga.
Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org