Medical Sales Representative
BTL Industries Ltd
DarbaGuru client is BTL Industries Ltd which is a global player in medical devices with state-of-the-art products across 3 medical areas: Aesthetics, Cardiology and Physiotherapy. It was established in 1993 in Prague, Czech Republic, and since then the company has continued to grow and expand to 55 direct offices across 5 continents with the revenue 480 million EUR and year on year growth 72%. BTL has more than 2000 employees and 300 R&D scientists located across three continents.
The company expands presence in the Baltic region bringing BTL Cardiology products to the market and is looking for a Medical Sales Representative / Sales Manager in Latvia. You will represent BTL and own-manufactured high-quality cardiology products locally in Latvia being a key contact for our potential customers.
You are the ideal candidate if you are a focused and goal-oriented Sales professional with a proven record of execution of successful Sales strategies in Medical / Healthcare industry. We offer you an independent and challenging role which will take your career to the next level!
- Represent BTL brand with a comprehensive understanding of its product range & advantages;
- Create, manage and execute strategic Sales Plans for BTL Cardiology products;
- Active search and attraction of new customers in the relevant market segments;
- Identify needs & requirements of the local Medical / Healthcare industry;
- Achieve BTL objectives by planning effectively, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data and projecting future performance;
- Generate sales leads and nurture client relationship
- Cooperate with the Regional Product Manager to ensure excellent product delivery and sales strategies, recommend improvements, identify opportunities, and increase revenue;
- Track and analyze the competitors’ offering in the relevant market segments;
- Business travelling within Latvia & Baltics.
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in Medical Sales / Business Development (Medicine/Healthcare);
- Sales experience in Cardiology products segment will be considered as an advantage;
- Proven record of success with the entire sales cycle from planning to closing;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills;
- Superb leadership ability;
- Good knowledge of Latvian & English languages;
- Excellent IT skills, ability to work with the related software products & solutions;
- Driver’s license.
- Starting salary 2200-2500 EUR gross (before taxes) + bonuses;
- Opportunity to work & develop the career in a fast-growing international company;
- Global team of professionals;
- Professional growth & development;
- Trainings & learning;
- Health insurance.
Working hours: full time / from 08:30 to 17:00 (5 days a week).
Working conditions: home office (Latvia)
To apply please send your CV in English to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org