Head of Sales Department
The company is one of the leading general purpose software developers in industry, with a team of 130 employees. Our client's products and services create high added value and occupy certain niches, they are intended for a wide market in the Baltics and Europe.
To increase sales volumes and revenues in the Baltic, European and global markets, DarbaGuru's client is hiring a Head of Sales Department who would be responsible for promoting the company's products and services and developing new business opportunities.
- Develop and implement strategic plans in collaboration with company's business and marketing management to achieve sales goals.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals and develop long-lasting relationships with B2B clients.
- Manage and motivate employees to improve customer service.
- Develop and control weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales team plans.
- Evaluate costs, competition, and demand in collaboration with business and marketing executives to determine sales prices.
- Measure sales and profit for current and new products and develop sales in the Baltic, European and global markets.
- Higher Education.
- At least 2 years of successful experience in sales management (experience in B2B sales will be considered an advantage).
- Experience in international markets, knowledge of market research, development, product life cycle.
- Understanding of IT products and service sales.
- Excellent English language skills, good knowledge of Latvian (knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage).
- MS Office good user level, experience in CRM databases,
- High sense of responsibility, analytical and strategic thinking.
- Leadership, excellent communication, and cooperation skills.
- Possibility to work both remotely and in a modern office with free parking, snacks, drinks.
- Participation in the development of exciting and innovative IT solutions used worldwide.
- Work in both local and international projects.
- Great colleagues and a creative work environment.
- Career and professional development opportunities.
- Health insurance (after the probationary period).
- Salary starting from 4000 EUR Gross (before taxes) + monthly and annual bonuses.
Working hours: full time
Working conditions: Riga, Vienības gatve (semi-remote)
To apply please send your CV to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org