- issue freight and additional cost invoices, verify data and customer rates;
- promptly respond to customer inquiries;
- ensure that all customer disputes are satisfactorily managed;
- organize workflow of invoicing process according to internal procedures;
- communicate and coordinate with other departments within Containerships group;
- maintain customer related information and invoicing team related instructions.
Requirements for candidates:
- you feel comfortable dealing with numbers and working with systems;
- education or work experience in logistics or finance;
- detail-oriented approach;
- problem solving skills;
- ability to work independently and participate in teamwork;
- you are fluent in written and verbal English (other European languages will be considered an advantage).
The company proposes:
- an interesting position and working environment in an international and dynamic organization;
- on-the-job trainings to acquire new competencies and skills;
- support for your professional growth;
- salary 1000-1200 EUR gross (before taxes);
- social guarantees, health insurance and other bonuses.
Work time: full time
Working place: Riga
To apply, please send an application with an attached CV to firstname.lastname@example.org