- Salesforce development by implementing projects for foreign customers;
- cooperation with the manager in building a new team;
- mentoring the new teammates.
Requirements for candidates:
- 1-2 year Salesforce developing work experience;
- good English knowledge (verbal and written);
- a desire to become one of the core teammates, a desire to be one of the first;
- a desire to create a new team, become a mentor;
- adaptation to the start-up environment;
- flexibility towards working time, responsibility, openness to new knowledge and challenges;
- willingness, and skills to collaborate with the manager and a team.
- development knowledge of: Visualforce, HTML, Salesforce DX, Migration, SOAP/REST APIs, salesforce api, webservices, Integration knowledge.
The company proposes:
- salary between 1500 and 4000 EUR gross (before tax), depending on the experience of the applicant;
- work in an international company and participation in foreign customer projects;
- the possibility of quickly growth to positions of the senior salesforce developer / mentor / technical team lead /architect;
- paid telephone invoice, health insurance at the beginning of the job.
Workplace: work in Latvia at the office in Riga and part of a time remotely.
Working time: flexible, depending on the demand of international customers.
Request for an application with an attached CV to be sent to email@example.com till 3rd of May 2021.