We are looking for a Pre-Sales Technical Consultant with a professional knowledge of enterprise storage systems / solutions who will collaborate with a Sales team in the Baltic States by acting as a technical expert in meetings with customers/partners. Your proven technical expertise and communication skills will give you an opportunity to gain a unique experience in the industry and boost your professional development!
- Participation in meetings, presentations & negotiations as a technical expert;
- Determining the technical requirements to meet customer goals;
- Providing technical consultations on products and solutions;
- Designing complex solutions for IT infrastructure (SAN / NAS storage, backup systems, network equipment, virtualization systems, DLP systems, infrastructure software);
- Creating configurations in accordance with customer demand;
- Drawing up competitive comparisons, explanatory notes, technical specifications;
- Monitoring of new products and trends in the server hardware market;
- Business trips within Baltic States (Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia);
- Regular technical skills trainings + certification.
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience with a big IT/system/network infrastructure;
- Technology skills and experience in designing IT infrastructure solutions;
- Ability to manage technical documentation (explanatory notes, specifications, etc.);
- Ability to communicate with a customer, supply the technical details of proposed products / solutions and explain its competitive advantages;
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Knowledge of server solutions, preferably SAN / NAS storage systems;
- Knowledge of network infrastructure (VPN, Vlan, link aggregation);
- Knowledge of virtualization systems at the level of creating high availability clusters;
- Good knowledge of English and one of the Baltic languages;
- Driver’s license;
- Ability to learn fast and autonomously.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with all-flash storage systems will be considered as major advantage;
- Experience in installing and integrating server solutions and SAN storage systems;
- Experience with virtualization systems at the level of creating high availability clusters;
- Experience in setting up a network infrastructure (VPN, Vlan, link aggregation);
- CCNA certification (Cisco).
- Good working conditions in a modern office building in Riga (Valdo centrs) – for candidates in Latvia; for candidates from Lithuania and Estonia – modern offices in Vilnius and Tallinn;
- Opportunity to work and grow in a large recognized international company;
- Opportunity to improve professional skills and knowledge; interesting tasks and projects for realizing your potential;
- Technical skills trainings + certification;
- Team building activities;
- Free parking;
- Salary up to > 5000 EUR gross (before taxes) including bonuses.
Working hours: full time / from 08:30 to 17:00 (5 days a week).
Working place: Riga, Vilnius or Tallinn
To apply please send your CV in English to e-mail: