SIA Med Grupe is looking for an active Medical Sales Representative who can attract new customers and maintain customer relationship at a high-quality level.
- Active search and attraction of new customers, as well as developing cooperation and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers (dental clinics and private dentists).
- Sales & Installation of 3shape intraoral scanners in dental clinics, training of staff in the use of the scanner, providing technical support in cooperation with the scanner producer (Denmark).
- Fulfilment of the sales plan + KPI.
- Regular visits to the customers, 3shape intraoral scanners presentation to customers using the company's existing product presentations, consulting customers about the company's products.
- Communication with customers by phone, organization of visits; maintenance and updating of the customer database.
- Negotiations with customers, preparation of offers, agreements.
- Establishing personal contact with customers, maintenance and promotion of a positive image of the company.
- Continuous improvement of knowledge about the products, learning about existing and new company’s products. Participation in trainings, live courses, conferences, symposiums (local and abroad) organized by the company.
- Analysis of competition market.
- Business trips (5-6% of working time) – Latvia, Lithuania, other EU countries, as well as USA and Brazil.
- Higher or incomplete higher education, preferably in medical or technical industry.
- At least 2 years of experience in active sales, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Driving license (category B).
- Ability to present the company's products and services to customers.
- Ability to make customers interested and maintain the customer relationship at a high-quality level.
- Willingness to improve the professional knowledge and skills through knowing the products and its application.
- Very good knowledge of Latvian and English (oral and written), good knowledge of Russian (oral).
- Positive communication skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team. Self-initiative, ability to plan own work, willingness to learn the specifics of the job and the company’s products.
- MS Office (‘good user’ level).
- Excellent working conditions in a modern office in the centre of Riga (Barona kvartāls).
- Opportunity to work for a recognized company.
- Growth opportunities, trainings, team building activities.
- Opportunity to improve professional skills and knowledge by working with the highest quality products and services.
- Health policy after 1 year of work.
- Car for business use.
- Salary up to > 3000+ EUR gross (before taxes) including bonuses.
Working hours: full time / from 09:00 to 18:00 (5 days a week).
Working place: Cēsu 31-k3, Riga.
To apply please send your CV in English to e-mail: email@example.com