- work with the Agile development team;
- working on a platform for both customer and business needs;
- realizing business value through an iterative life cycle for software development;
- create a cloud-based data platform for functions associated with visual reporting on enterprise services using modern, verified, and secure technologies.
- knowledge of these technologies: HTML, CSS, MS SQL, NoSQL, Windows 10, Git/TFS;
- experience with .NET application development (.NET MVC, Entity Framework and/or .NET Core/.NET 5);
- API creating/interacting;
- good appreciation of security and web accessibility.
Considered as advantageous:
- Azure services;
- Azure DevOps;
- PowerShell (Registries, Files, WMI, Error handling, Workflows);
- Windows 10 Go.
The company offers:
- international environment and company events;
- growth opportunity to senior software developer role;
- salary range from 1800 till 3200 gross (before taxes);
- payment of the telephone expenses, in case of switching on Tele2;
- health insurance (psychologist, physiotherapist);
- free parking place.
Workplace: during the training period, work at the office (Mukusalas Street 15, Riga), after training, both at the office and remote;
Working time: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Are you interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org