- programming IT solutions for a large long-term project with hundreds of thousands users;
- independent organization of own work.
Requirements for candidates:
- at least 3 years experience working with PHP;
- experience with any PHP framework (Laravel, Symfony or other);
- good knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming);
- understanding of good code writing practices (Design patterns);
- skills in API development and integration (oAuth, REST, SOAP, GraphQL);
- ability to develop automated tests (unit, feature, integration tests);
- basic knowledge of Unix systems;
- good Latvian language skills;
- good technical English skills;
- desire to work in a team, learn and develop.
The following will be considered an advantage:
- experience working in a team on a large project.
The company offers:
- professional and friendly team;
- work in a new, modern office near the Daugava;
- flexible start and end times (begining of work day from 8:00 to 10:00, end of work day from 17:00 to 19:00);
- access to Laracast and other teaching materials;
- an individual training budget that can be used to develop your knowledge;
- growth as a technical team leader or participating in other interesting CUBE Group IT projects;
- additional holiday - September 1, if there are children of school age;
- salary 2000 EUR - 2500 EUR net (after tax).
Company office: 29B Mukusalas Street, Riga, LV-1004
Working hours: full time, 8h hours on a working day
Please send your application to email@example.com
Confidentiality is guaranteed.